Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

MyAdStory in new light

Hello people,

What's going on in your life? Everything OK? I'm OK, I'm looking forward to see what will happen tomorrow.

MyAdStory become something new, something completely different than before. MAS is workshare it is not revshare anymore.

Going to grow further as partnership not membership anymore.

Sounds scary? Maybe on first is so. But if you take moment to think - as workshare we are partners in team. We will work together, grow together and bring #NEWFREELIFE for each other.

Lot of people have own 9 to 4 daily job and that is great, but if you want to have more trough any money making program you need to give time to it also.   You need to promote in any way come to your mind. By mail, adverts in any platform which permit it.

You need to push to make grow program to may have something back. It is not OK, and that's reason why most revshare dies - people "invest" few bucks and pull out from system 100 and more % out. That is not OK.

I know that we are not all same. And that is also good as otherwise will be annoying :)

But if you want to earn from internet you need to work for it, to push and grow!

Wish to all great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great article Azra, thank you for sharing. I am so excited to be apart of Myadstory and the new workshare system .

    ReplyDelete