I see lot of people on FB ask which program is the best one to join. And everyone give one they use, or follow at least. On first days when I start to join on this programs everyone of those "marketing experts" told me to promote to get referrals. "You will earn commission on them!" Nobody told me get referrals for better of the program, very few of them talk about how to help program to grow just how to empty balances from same program they promote.
Easy to say and easy to do. But when someone ask me what to do, how to do this or that in that same program - I have no clue what to answer, as I'm new in that also.
So, when I first joined to Myadstory, following lead of very nice man (mean kind and helpful, don't think dirty immediately :) ). First of all I try to understand how system work.
Then I try in first person. Then I was able to spread a word properly.
Coordination and quality control is the main problem of any job. So that is case also in on-line based business.
And first time in a year of trying to make money on internet I was sure that program ones it crash will rise as fenix!! And I was right. Myadstory come back, strong and even better than before!

No comments:
Post a Comment