Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Pause past

No posts, nothing in almost two months! Not good! Not because I was lazy to write, I was busy with attempts to find followers for SFI and AIOP business, to explore other systems and ways to earn. Silly me. Too many things in short time and results was worst than poor. I realize that is better to do one or two things at the time. Chance are more likely to get success. But I didn't do that in proper way. I understand now that if you want success first of all you have to eliminate negative thoughts from your mind, negative people from your life and to start to plan and organize day by day. Long term plan is not bad but as life is not so predictable you never can be sure that tomorrow will not happen something good or bad what will move boundaries of your mind. I realize that I wasn't devoted enough to this. I leave to empty places in my daily routine and that was my mistake. I let to other people infect my positive attitude with their negativity and selfishness. If you want it success in any part of your life you need commitment, persistence and good will to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment